Monday, January 14, 2013

balance. laughs and Gotye

Its funny how life teaches you things.
funny how when u ask God for something, his answer is always an instruction.
We ask for things, we get challened by it...Are u ready?? U want success? can you handle the dark side of it too? the ridicule? lies? let downs? its beautiful though.... dealt with some BS this morning, but encouragement followed, inspirtion too. BALANCE... you can never have good without bad and vice versa.


Felt myself falling into this dark pit. close to shutting down... then i met a man on the street who did the tackiest, most hilarious thing ever. I definitely called him out on it. walked away and fell out!!!!

My soudtrack to life, today was "save me" by Gotye.  This all may seem like a jumbled up mess, but these three things went hand in hand for me today. Wish i could explain a little better, but you still wouldn't understand. I'm working on me. Concentrating on my music and just life itself.

you can have a purpose, but if there is no plan or press.....you still haven't won.

.....in all things, do it in the name of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment