Saturday, January 12, 2013

Are you awake?

............... Couldn't really sleep lastnight. Woke up super early today! thinking of new ways to be better...... new ways to make it happen. new ways to get it! Some people are content and comfortable where they are. I NEVER AM and probably never will be. I want so much for myself and often times i don't know where to start, but It appeared to me that when i didnt know where to start, I'd pick up a notepad. Start there... WRITE IT OUT and see it clearly. Tell yourself that these things can and will happen. Are you awake? Don't sleep on the person u can be...i always feel that the universe is missing a little something... and when we finally wake up and see that what the world needs, is in US???!!!? then and only then will our lives, other poeple's lives and the world change. U Up?


.....In all things, do it in the name of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment